generated by sloganizer.net

2. desember 2013

... and the winner is!

Thank you so much for all your congratulations and nice comments on my last post!

Today I have drawn five winners:

Four pattern winners: CeltChick, Miriam, Serena and Kuku have all won a pattern of their choice.

CeltChick and Miriam, please contact me with your Ravelry name or an e-mail address, so I can send you your pattern. Kuku and Miriam, I need to know what pattern you want. Serena, the Blomekrans vest pattern is on its way to you!

And, ta dah - the winner of the project bag, and a pattern, is Merete Sinding! I have sent you an e-mail, to get your address and to know what pattern you want.

Thanks again, everyone! Without readers, no blog. Thanks for visiting!


4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Gratulerer til Merete.

- Marianne

Kukufrakak sa...

Oh My GOD!!!!
i am one of the winners!!!!
thank you so much!!!
i am in love with all of your patterns,
I am going to see and i send you a private message in raverly,
thank you!!!!
kiss

CeltChick sa...

Holey moley, I can't believe it! I won a prize!?!? I think I'll follow Kuku's example and contact you thru Ravelry. Thank you so much! I'm so excited!
AnnBan on Ravelry

Miriam sa...

Happy!! i´m a winner
My ravelry name is MiriamH and e-mail: miriherm@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails