generated by sloganizer.net

2. mai 2013

Blomekrans knitalong

 
As I told you recently, there is now a torirot design group on Ravelry. Feel free to join and to visit!

On May 15th we start a KAL for the Blomekrans vest. It's very informal, no strict rules. Some of us are going to turn it into a sweater, like one of my test knitters did, maybe even a long sleeved version. Some have already started. Here's a link to the pattern page.



I was lucky to get my hand on some Wollmeise from Knitnetty's stash earlier this spring, which I hope to turn into a colourful Blomekrans sweater. We'll see how that goes. I'll use blue for background, green for leaves (obviously) and the two others for flowers. And what's left after the body is done, will be used for stripy sleeves. What do you think? 



2 kommentarer:

ANNEPÅLANDET sa...

Det blir gøy! Prøvelappstrikkingen har allerede begynt - ikke så aller verst til meg å være :-)

knitnetty sa...

Dette frister! Jeg har litt garn hjemme som kan passe. Kansjke, kanskje..
;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails